Empty Talons

I like the expression on it's face ("oh maaaan"), and the clenched talons. Plus the way it looks like it stopped suddenly and is just hanging there, mid-air.

Cool shots...is that an Eagle in captivity? I noticed the ankle bracelets.

You lose 27 betapoints for shooting this eagle in captivity; that being said, I've just nominated #1 for POTM. Freaking sensational images.

I like the expression on it's face ("oh maaaan"), and the clenched talons. Plus the way it looks like it stopped suddenly and is just hanging there, mid-air.

thanks

Cool shots...is that an Eagle in captivity? I noticed the ankle bracelets.

it lives in captivity but when the shot was taken it was free to go where it wanted as it was not in a cage

You lose 27 betapoints for shooting this eagle in captivity; that being said, I've just nominated #1 for POTM. Freaking sensational images.

it matters not to me whether a shot is at a zoo or in the wild, its like saying pro portrait photographers are cheating because they photo super models under controlled lighting and have good makeup artists

but many thanks for the nom :thumbup:

Brilliant!!!! I love them, LP!

thanky you

wicked shots. Love the fact that you can shoot the birds with a blue background. I could never do that, since there was always a fence or trees in the background. Keep on shooting mate :thumbup: :)

it matters not to me whether a shot is at a zoo or in the wild, its like saying pro portrait photographers are cheating because they photo super models under controlled lighting and have good makeup artists
I know, I was just being sarcastic :thumbup::thumbup:

Most reactions

Back