Empty Trainyard

Pyrex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have this photo in color as well, but adding an older B&W pass made it much more interesting in my opinion. I really enjoy this photo and like how the point of interest is the sky, and the railway leads directly into it focusing your view. Let me know what you think!

Train_004.jpg

You are absolutely right about the leading lines and the interesting sky.
Only am I not quite so sure this soft glow effect goes well with the subject?
Well, somehow it does - on the other hand, though, I wonder what this same photo might look like if you gave it a really gritty feel?

I think you may be right:

grainier:

Trainyard_001_bw.jpg

I also increased the brightness/detail of the train cars in the center, tends to pull your eyes at the center just a little more.

Its hard to choose although I tend to agree with LaFoto. Nice photo.

Thanks very much!

Yeah, I think the second one works better. Both are cool though!

Very nice picture.

I wish I had the guts to go on the train Yard while I was visiting upper MI but there were people walking around and im not 16 anymore (im 25) which is about how old I was the last time I was there I cant get away with trespassing. Ive heard rumors that the city has cracked down on trespassing.

Anyway very nice I love train yard pictures.

There is not much to worry about over here, all of these trains are remote controlled, they start, hook up, and move cars remotely, no people at all present.

kinda creepy.

Very nice picture.

I wish I had the guts to go on the train Yard while I was visiting upper MI but there were people walking around and im not 16 anymore (im 25) which is about how old I was the last time I was there I cant get away with trespassing. Ive heard rumors that the city has cracked down on trespassing.

Anyway very nice I love train yard pictures.

Most reactions

Back