Enchante

Thorniest Whisper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello to the shutterbugs of the Photo Forum. I am looking forward to my time spent here.

I was a member of a photography club in OKC but haven't found a club where I now live. This forum seems ideal.

I own a Pentax K1000, with a crappy after-market lens. I like to use natural light (read... I own nothing more than a camera, lens cap and bag).

I would like to post something, however, I am having difficulty. My images appear as a box with a red X.

signed,
Thorni
8)

Welcome to the forum!

Have you appealed to one of the moderators? Make sure you check out the thread "Newbies before you post" (or words to that effect) under the "The Photo Gallery" forum, that will help you determine if the site you're transporting from will allow it. I went through minor hell for a couple weeks with that identical problem, and had to set up an account in Snapfish for my images to show here. Not that my images are all that compelling, you understand, but that's a subject for another time. :mrgreen:

um, Voo? It might be considered bad form for a moderator to imply by agreement that my images aren't compelling...... :lol: Just a thought, babe. :p

Oh fine apply what I said to a few words of your post to make me look like the bad guy :p

Welcome Thorn,

I have not been on here myself for that long and likewise still not mastered the art of posting pictures. Still everyone seems ready to help so we'll all have a great time.

Cheers,
RJ.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back