Enchanted

clax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings to all,I would like to share a photo I took recently.This I got inspired by Katarinka, credits to her,love her works.Do leave me a comment / critique.Thanks for viewing. :)

I like the concept, but the flowers are not on the right plane for the picture.

Because of this and that they do not cast any shadow at all makes them look both photoshopped and floating, as well you need more than one flower.

Try this again with a few different flowers to add. The one becomes obious that is is resized.
As well try adding a small drop shadow to match the models shadow.
This will give the photo a more finished look.

first let me say i am a complete newb! but to me, the big flowers at the top of the photo are distracting me from the pretty girl. well that and they all look like they are hovering above the grass.

why not beauty only.....she is so beautiful, that going back to flowers and come to her face again is more than cumbersome....show her plain shoot.

I like the concept, but the flowers are not on the right plane for the picture.

Because of this and that they do not cast any shadow at all makes them look both photoshopped and floating, as well you need more than one flower.

Try this again with a few different flowers to add. The one becomes obious that is is resized.
As well try adding a small drop shadow to match the models shadow.
This will give the photo a more finished look.

Noted your suggestion,maybe I should try with different flowers to add on.Could you guide me on how to add a small drop of shadow using photoshop?Thanks

Due to many members would like to see a plain photo of her.I decided to upload 1 here.

so the floweres were really photoshopped? orr?
also remove the rainbow, no need to add anything else into the image, the model alone is enough to be honest

now this is the shot but shd be sans rainbow. besides, u cud do well to cover her full figure rather cropping from below. thanks.

Most reactions

Back