Engagement couple

castrol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Some friends wanted a few photos to use as a "save the date" kind of thing.

This was one of my favorites, even though it isn't a "normal" engagement photo.

_0007011Aa.jpg

I think the complementary colors throughout and in the background are fantastic. And the dog! Love the dog. I'd clone her collar out so she doesn't look like she's being restrained and does look like she's just being petted, though. The lighting is a tad harsh on their faces, but nothing serious. Is that a bleach spot or light at the bottom of his jeans?

Probably light since it was about 3 in the afternoon. I didn't even think to try
and clone those spots out. I thought her hanging onto the collar and laughing
seemed to make the picture that much better... I could be wrong.

I still have a lot to learn and a lot to keep my eyes open for. I might go back
and try to at least clone out those spots on the jeans.

I think her expression is wonderful, but I didn't get that it had anything to do with the doggy. The dog looks very serene until you notice the collar and that she's being held against her will and that takes away from it.

Oh I like all that is happening here and the processing is different - which I like :)

The only nit pik is they have a bit of a halo around their heads (I am on an uncalibrated monitor however..)

Oh I like all that is happening here and the processing is different - which I like :)

The only nit pik is they have a bit of a halo around their heads (I am on an uncalibrated monitor however..)

Not really sure how the halo got there. I am on an uncalibrated monitor as well
so who knows... I am still playing with photoshop and learning. I guess I should
probably buy a book or something.

Oh yeah, I did clone out the collar on the dog. Good call, I like it better. I'll see
if I can get it uploaded and posted.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back