Engagement function (9)

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,

Here are some of the pictures from the engagement function that I attended as a guest couple of weeks ago. There was a total of around 60 pictures. I will be giving an album to the couple as a gift.
Didn't have the flash. Had to do ISO400, struggled with the noise. Thanks to Noise Ninja.

10D, 50mm 1.4, Sigma 12-24 for couple of frames, RAW, PS-CS, Noise Ninja.
Looking forward to an honest critique.

Thanks,
Daniel

CRW_8202tiff_filteredsep-vi.jpg

CRW_8234tiff_filteredsep-vi.jpg

CRW_8229tiff_filteredjpeg-vi.jpg

CRW_8220tiff_filteredsep-vi.jpg

CRW_8176tiff_filteredsep-vi.jpg

CRW_8267tiff_filteredsep-vi.jpg

CRW_8241tiff_filteredsep-vi.jpg

CRW_8180tiff_filteredjpeg-vi.jpg

CRW_8163jpeg-vi.jpg

The standing guy in #5 is soooooo Indian! That look - ghetto Indian mafia look. Man I would love to shoot a Hindi wedding.

::oops:: deleted the multiple post!

mavrik said:
The standing guy in #5 is soooooo Indian! That look - ghetto Indian mafia look. Man I would love to shoot a Hindi wedding.
hehe... how do you know about the Indian mafia? :)

Thanks Dan. Did you mean #8?

mavrik said:
danalec99 said:
mavrik said:
hehe... how do you know about the Indian mafia? :)

I dated an Indian girl for 6 years. ;)

M[/u]
Ahh, the mafia brother.... I see! :D

i was married to one for 5 years. This isn't necessarily a Hindi wedding. the little old ladies don't have the traditional red dot bindi on their foreheads nor does the bride. They very well may be Christian.

Whats really cool is the very traditional Indian culture shown in the photos! great shooting, too!!

Great job.

isheahan said:
i was married to one for 5 years. This isn't necessarily a Hindi wedding. the little old ladies don't have the traditional red dot bindi on their foreheads nor does the bride. They very well may be Christian.

Whats really cool is the very traditional Indian culture shown in the photos! great shooting, too!!

Great job.
Thanks isheahan.

I'm sure you meant "Hindu" wedding :). Hindi is a language. Excellent observation regarding the red dot; they are Christians.

lol, yeah - hindu, hindi... i ALWAYS mix that up!!! my ex corrects me all the time, too. I'm not trying to be insensitive, i just can't keep it straight.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back