engagement portraits downtown

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These two have to be my favorite clients. I always get along with these two, and their whole family . . . i'm doing their wedding in march. After the shoot they took me and my girlfriend to saltgrass steakhouse! How great, their definatly getting a good wedding gift from their photog.

200956983.jpg

200956977.jpg

200956973.jpg

4, omg, they aren't in focus, well, i guess its enough for a 5x5 or somthing. i should have taken more time with this one, it was at the end of the shoot, and there was a homeless guy across the street heckeling them. I wish my id-light had already come in, it would have been nice to light them up some.
200956967.jpg

c%c welcome!

Nope, these aren't boring at all. I love these photos. I think you did an excellent job. I look forward to seeing their wedding photos.

Oh, did you have steak? :)

thanks everyone, and thanks jeff, they are way soft at this size i think, but full size i can see skin texture in all of them except for the second. picturetrail seems a little soft to me, i think they save them at a lower quality than i'm sending them as. i did apply softening filters to them though.

Most reactions

Back