Engagement ring pic

congrats dude!
looks like a beautiful ring indeed.
i like the secondd one...seeing the diamond seems ideal for this.
nicely done!

lol the second one is photoshopped to be about 10x bigger

here is another shot:
4114994310_f5c131b4f5_b.jpg

Congrads!
I like #2. It is pretty clear what is in the picture w/o further distractions as in number 1. Ideally, if you'd had an opportunity to do some funky (macro style) lighting it would be even better but given you probably had 30sec to get the shot - GOOD JOB

still a beautiful ring!
(that first rock was massive ;) but who am i to doubt it)

congrats on engagement....hope u two to be married soon.

the photo with light and dark light has a fine impact...thanks for sharing.

Congratulations!

I like the 2nd shot, but I hope you turn it into part of a good collection of engagement photos...

In British English, a man is a fiance (or fiancé), but a girl is a fiancee (or fiancée) ... one of the remnant Frenchisms. Dunno if you make the same distinction in American English?

I think more even lighting would make for a better shot; esp in the second shot, you have more light on the knuckles than the ring itself, it's a bit distracting. Hope my crits are constructive ;) Congrats!!

The blur looks too fake in the first shot. Look at the tips of the fingers. At least it was distracting for me.

Second shot is awesome. Makes you look like a big spender.

Congrats dude.

I think more even lighting would make for a better shot; esp in the second shot, you have more light on the knuckles than the ring itself, it's a bit distracting. Hope my crits are constructive ;) Congrats!!

Yeah lighting is tricky for me, since I don't really have any? I kind of did a 4 second shutter and had a handheld flash that I popped from camera left... ghetto fabulous. It might have been better to team that up with the pop-up flash on the camera for a tiny bit of fill lighting... oh well there's always next time!

The blur looks too fake in the first shot. Look at the tips of the fingers. At least it was distracting for me.

Second shot is awesome. Makes you look like a big spender.

Congrats dude.

The blurred fingertips are caused by the shallow depth of field, so I'm not sure what you mean by fake? The second shot is photoshopped to the max. Thanks for the congratulations! we are very excited!

Wow!!! I am I the only one that thinks that diamond is massive? Jeez what size is it, 8 carat?

still happily married robert? LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back