Engagement shoot

I really like the way these turned out. They are very high quality photos! The only thing I thought was a little 'odd' - maybe it's just me but it looks like she's wearing her wedding dress! lol So I'm getting a more wedding vide then engagement vibe.

Beautiful pictures though!!!

This was my first thought! I thought, most brides would drop dead before showing their wedding dress to their future husband, even more so while wearing it!

These are wonderful pictures though. I think you have a future in this!

This was my first thought! I thought, most brides would drop dead before showing their wedding dress to their future husband, even more so while wearing it!

These are wonderful pictures though. I think you have a future in this!

THese are GREAT!!!! I love 3, 4 and 5, but I also LOVE 1 and 5!!!

Well done!

Anelle

Wow thanks everyone!!

i would be happy if i paid for these photos

I think they are really good! Congrats to you!!!

I must say though and this is nothing to do with the photog but I HATE when people of the US Armed Forces where their gear to everything! I had a friend that wore his outfit all the way from Georgia to Florida if he knew he was coming to my office to visit...so annoying! Yeah, your in the Army and I commend you but you don't always have to wear your stuff!

I think they are really good! Congrats to you!!!

I must say though and this is nothing to do with the photog but I HATE when people of the US Armed Forces where their gear to everything! I had a friend that wore his outfit all the way from Georgia to Florida if he knew he was coming to my office to visit...so annoying! Yeah, your in the Army and I commend you but you don't always have to wear your stuff!

lol Thanks!!

Most reactions

Back