Engagement Slideshow - C&C Welcomed

Armin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.armindefiesta.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On Memorial Day I had an awesome engagement photo session with Jennifer & Jeff. They're getting married next year at Historic St. Mary's City, MD. But why wait to enjoy the place? So we decided to do the engagement session there! I was stoked they were very happy with the results and purchased the DVD slideshow and prints. I actually made a longer version with more photos for the DVD slideshow they purchased. But this is the "web" version I like to use for quick viewing.

http://www.armindefiesta.net/Slideshows/Jennifer_and_Jeff/Jennifer_and_Jeff.html

Might have been another forum but I saw this last week. Nice job.

GOOD JOB! Looks lik ea fun couple. I am glad they liked them and I can see why they did. My favorite was the last one in the show.

Those are very nice photos. I like all the poses and everything looks great.

Awesome stuff

Very nice. I loved the music in it! It went very well with the subjects and pictures

I love it....so much more dynamic than a regular slideshow. very well done.

One question I had though, the photos that skipped by really fast where those replayed a different time slower or where they filler photos? I would hate to see a great shot fly by too quickly, nor would I change it, when used with the music it gives it a nice edgy fun feel.

Well done!

There were definitely shots in there that I wanted to look at longer when they flashed by so quickly. But, I think it's ok since the couple will have access to view them for longer elsewhere (right?). Loved that last shot! :thumbup:

On Memorial Day I had an awesome engagement photo session with Jennifer & Jeff. They're getting married next year at Historic St. Mary's City, MD. But why wait to enjoy the place? So we decided to do the engagement session there! I was stoked they were very happy with the results and purchased the DVD slideshow and prints. I actually made a longer version with more photos for the DVD slideshow they purchased. But this is the "web" version I like to use for quick viewing.

http://www.armindefiesta.net/Slideshows/Jennifer_and_Jeff/Jennifer_and_Jeff.html

What slideshow program did you use? Did you use Proshow ?

Thanks to everyone that provided feedback :thumbup: !

Might have been another forum but I saw this last week. Nice job.

Thanks, I solicited feedback at the POTN forums too.

There were definitely shots in there that I wanted to look at longer when they flashed by so quickly. But, I think it's ok since the couple will have access to view them for longer elsewhere (right?). Loved that last shot! :thumbup:

Yep, they have access to all photos online, plus they bought an extended DVD slideshow that has about 100 photos with same music, just longer. And the photos in the DVD don't fly by, I timed it so it still goes with the music, but made each photo visible longer. I use this shorter slideshow as a quick teaser I guess. This slideshow also has a "Browse Gallery" option on the bottom right corner for those that want to look at each image.

That last shot seems to be a favorite!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back