England... somewhere... soon?

I'm quite confident that I won't be flying from Dubai to Germany unfortunately...!

as you said, i am quite anglophile, but on the 17th I am in Zurich, getting drunk in preparation for my birthday ;).

At this rate I won't even be coming myself, have seriously underestimated the effort required for moving!!!!

Hertz van Rental said:
Start with one finger at a time and then work up to your legs. We'll soon have you up off that couch.

Sounds pretty good to me :lmao::lmao::lmao:

So is it a date? emailed Lou - she's probably going to be around, Andy's good to go unless he gets off at Didcot [shudder] AlexPartlett up there is showing interest.

Any more? Hertz? - Arch? - Ferny?

I can say oxford is nice, not at all biased from living there :)

Alex - I'm also from Oxford, though I spend a lot of my time on the other side of the pond.

Becky - Oxford has some superb photo opportunities. The grotesques at New College alone will keep you busy for an hour. Have a look at www.cambridgeincolour.com and see whether you can anything like that for Oxford.

How longs it take to get to Oxford from London Tony?

And c'mon people a few more numbers would be nice! You don't even have to bring a camera, usually just your pint hand is enough...

How longs it take to get to Oxford from London Tony?

And c'mon people a few more numbers would be nice! You don't even have to bring a camera, usually just your pint hand is enough...

http://www.oxfordtube.com/tubetimes.php

very convenient, only 15 for a return, and the journey takes a bit more that 1hr40min.

And they have wifi which really works :) :)

I'm going to be a bit rubbish and say that at the moment I don't know if I'll be able to go, might've been a bad idea on my part to suggest a meet up when I've got so much to do... urgh. Thanks for the train stuff Alex.

Right chaps, had to make decision and this Sunday isn't going to be good for me... apologies and just pretend I never said anything :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back