England vs. Austria

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If that ref makes it out of Manchester alive today, he should invest in some lottery tickets. I can't believe the calls he made today. Man should be shot.

Not only that, but Sven should be fired immediatly. AUSTRIA was all over them today.

What a crap game to pay $10 to see. I'm more pissed than I was when they lost against Ireland and then won this time.

Stupid shiz.

That is all.

I fell asleep with tne minutes to go. The choices he made with Beckham were dreadful. The first one was debatable for being a yellow the second one wasn't even a slap on the wrist let alone a second yellow sernding off!

I have to go have my tea.

The replay on that second yellow was obvious. I've seen better acting from 8 yr. old brother. And he's never been near a diving board.

Atleast Austria lost with those pathetic antics.

is that true that we are going to play against England during the next match? when exactly??

It's a good job this isn't a british site, we'd be awash with a rhetoric of football supporters comments.

I think they are both proper sports. It's just the footballers have become pre-madonnas because they are spoiled so much. its as mucha diving fest nowadays as a sport. Rugby is really good. I especially ike rugby sevens. I saw some at the commonwealth games in manchester, really fast paced and exciting. Matches aren't really long so in this case anyway you get to see loads of teams play.

I used to like football until things like "professional fouls" and "diving" started to play a major part in the game.:confused:

Still like to see England or MU win and a good clean game with lots of skill and excitement but these seem to be rare these days!

They need to make its harder. It's not the same in soccer but say in basketball. The NBA can be very dull sometimes. College ball thoguh, they play their hearts out every game because they haven't made it, NBA they don't seem to care, I think the same is true for Premiership football.

It isnt a british site Daniel, but there are british members ;)

Lucky I dont really like football...watched the first half...what a dirty game, so much fighting!

Most reactions

Back