Enhancing letters/numbers in photograph. Please Help!

Important for your purposes? Are you planning on doing something nefarious to Septa trains? Where is that homeland security phone number when you need it?

FWIW, we've got a 1-in-10 chance of just guessing it.
fiufiu.gif

Important for your purposes? Are you planning on doing something nefarious to Septa trains? Where is that homeland security phone number when you need it?
I have been photographing trains for years and I have a spreadsheet database of all the trains I have photographed over the years so I can know if I have shot that one yet, if something has changed with it, or if one of the train buff groups I am in has a question or info about a specific car. As a group, we are unfortunately treated as threats, but we are anything but.

Thanks for the help guys! I had wondered too if it could be a 5 or 3. It seems like whatever it is, it could be some "damaged" number. Being they are stickers, maybe it got mangled somehow. I actually shot this back in June and still couldn't figure out what it was. I had to put it in my records as "SE 048_?". I really wasn't a big deal at the time but being kind of anal, I am hoping to fill in the blank. I haven't seen this particular unit again since, but I see it's "sister" unit somewhere else a lot and it's number is "SE-0488". This kind of reinforced the whole 7 or 9 thing but 3 or 5 does seem plausible.

Re: Photoshop - I found a full-version, with genuine CDs, used copy several versions back for less than $75 about a year ago. It worked on Windows XP, and that's all I wanted. No need to get the over-the-top newest, latest greatest when it's unlikely I'll never use more than 5-10% of the capabilities, anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back