Enhancing

gladounian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is it possible to enhance a digital picture significantly to make it look a lot better then it does? Take a look at this link.
http://www.picable.com/Nature/Birds/Pelicans.50923
This picture lacks luster but one aspect of it has some potential behind it. Is there a way to edit the picture so that i get the part I want with everything else blurred out. Check the link, you'll see what i mean.

why do you keep posting that same link?

You can do just about anything to a digital picture.

Do you have any software to edit photos?

I have photoshop. It seems to work well with i do but i can never edit well enough with it for the picture to look good.

Practice, reads some books, practice, take a class, practice. ;)

Which bit has potential....behind it ?

I'd say the flapping bird. Check it out again. If i could get the bird by itself in the picture with everything else blurred it would be pretty nice.

nothing of this world can do anything to tidy that brown blur up, I'll take your word for it that its a pelican, but something is definately fishy about your insistance on repatedly posting that link with virtually no good reason to.
The picture is a deleter with virtually no redeeming features, but I defend your right to marry it.
This seems like a traffic increaser/pic click count

spam

Don't worry its not spam.
I just wanna know if there is a way to redeem it because i like the pelican in the middle. If the camera was set to a faster shutter speed then yea maybe it wouldn't be so blurry. I'm just looking for a way to fix the picture and someone to help me do it because my picture editing skills aren't the best.

Not that one, reshoot. Sometimes you miss moments and it sucks but it's inevitable. Ultimately if you do spend loads of work redeeming it are you technically still doing photography or graphic arts?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back