Enough DC...come to BALTIMORE!

clarinetJWD said:
This Saturday, February 4th.

Be here, or be chopped into a thousand tiny bits!

I should be down with that...where are we gonna meet? Gonna go? Harbor? Fells Point? Federal Hill?

jocose said:
I should be down with that...where are we gonna meet? Gonna go? Harbor? Fells Point? Federal Hill?
Well considering people will be driving, I thought I'd offer free parking in my apt building's lot, and we'd go from there. Probably walk to the harbor, around the harbor to federal hill, and make things up from there.

clarinetJWD said:
Well considering people will be driving, I thought I'd offer free parking in my apt building's lot, and we'd go from there. Probably walk to the harbor, around the harbor to federal hill, and make things up from there.

Sounds good to me...who else do you think will be coming?

MyCameraEye said:
Danm guys, you are gunna ware out baltimore before March 22nd eh ? Oh well I can NOT make it sorry.

Scott
That's too bad... We'll save some stuff, and I'm sure we'll do it again once you can make it

Wasn't it raining and they cancelled the Baltimore meet-up for the time being? I think so...

LaFoto said:
Wasn't it raining and they cancelled the Baltimore meet-up for the time being? I think so...

1/2 a world away and you still know what's going on...that's a little scary :lmao:

I'm up for trying again this weekend, if anyone else is interested.

Scott, Joe, Jon, Ken,

Isn't Monday a holiday? Don't we have off (well, I don't know if you do Joe)? So, is anyone interested in trekking up to Charm City for a wee meetup on Monday?

I would normally be off but I may be flying out of the country for work. Not sure yet, this is a real last minute thing. Also, if I'm not and I'm off, I have to se what the wife wants to do with the three day weekend so t the moment, I can not commit. I'll let you know. Frankly, I'd like to wait till it gets a bit warmer. I am having fun lately with my macro lens inside.

Scott

jocose said:
Scott, Joe, Jon, Ken,

Isn't Monday a holiday? Don't we have off (well, I don't know if you do Joe)? So, is anyone interested in trekking up to Charm City for a wee meetup on Monday?

Most reactions

Back