Enter into the Desert World

MisterMiagi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spent a week in the desert of Baja California and made a video on a very special place. Bahia De Los Angeles. All criticism is openly welcome and greatly appreciated.

Looks like a great time! Overall, I like it, even the music altho I am 58 :)
First, let me say I am totally a beginner in videos, so take this as a total newb commenting!!
The effect of focusing, unfocusing, focusing got used a little too much for me. It is a nice effect, just too many times.
The birds flying and looks hand held, and you had a hard time following them. Maybe less time and better tracking?
The first time you "went underwater" there wasn't anything to look at?
Anyway, nice memories for you. I am about to venture into video so thanks for your post.

Thanks for the feedback!! It's greatly appreciated =D. The bird flying is definitely handheld and they where moving FAST!! practice makes perfect =D

Hey really cool...I liked it a lot and the song is awesome. Some really great shots...love some of those texture shots of the water. The wide landscape shots are very good too.

Can I ask what equipment you used? It also looks like you had a quadcopter or something in some shots?

Great use of speed and focus to create rhythm. The individual sequences are really really nice, and you have a wonderful style and good sense of movement. I am not crazy about the fade to black edits. I think I know why you did it, but at the same time I think you could have avoided them with better flow.

Overall though, good stuff.

Most reactions

Back