Entering my kids in Baby Gap photo contest help me pick submission deadline tonight

To the OP. Of course you haven't posted any pictures on the Internet of your possible submissions, because that would violate the babygap rules. ;)

GT

To the OP. Of course you haven't posted any pictures on the Internet of your possible submissions, because that would violate the babygap rules. ;)

GT

I will remove mine from here and double check my site if they are on there thanks I was able to make it :hugs:

If it's by public voting it's going to be tough, it will depend on who (which parent/grandma) has the most online contacts to bump their kid up..
At first I thought Gap would pick a winner/s but it doesn't look that way from your post..
Good Luck either way.. what did you go with?

If it's by public voting it's going to be tough, it will depend on who (which parent/grandma) has the most online contacts to bump their kid up..
At first I thought Gap would pick a winner/s but it doesn't look that way from your post..
Good Luck either way.. what did you go with?

Well it it both actually Gap narrows it down to 20 finalists then the public plays a roll, so better than the public doing all the work KWIM

[FONT=&quot]How it works:
A panel of judges will narrow all entries received down to 20 finalists (5 boys, 5 girls, 5 baby boys, and 5 baby girls). Those finalists will be voted on by the public from December 8 through December 21, 2008. The children who receive the most votes in each category will be announced as winners in January 2009

[/FONT]
What they are giving away

· 20 Finalist prizes that include a trip to a babyGap/GapKids photo shoot in San Francisco, CA

· 4 Grand prizes that consist of a $3,000 Gap gift card; a Snapfish prize pack including a 12"x12" Signature photobook, a 12"x12" photo calendar, a sterling silver photo necklace, a 16"x20" photo canvas, and a $200 Snapfish.com gift certificate

· 16 runner up prizes that include a $300 Gap gift card; and a Snapfish prize pack including a 12"x12" Signature photobook, a 12"x12" photo calendar, a sterling silver photo necklace, and a 16"x20" photo canvas.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back