Entourage

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone else love this show?

Nothing bad ever happens!!

It's just money and living. I need a famous friend damnit. Or I need to be famous.

I think it started on HBO. It just made it's way to Network Cable here in Toronto.

I actually downloaded all 3 seasons.

Shh...don't tell anyone.

I've not seen it because the promos annoy me. No one should have it that easy. :x I don't wanna watch.

Strikes me as a guy show, seriously. :lol:

Totally a guy show.

It's basically a famous guy and his 3 friends. All using the one guys fame and money to get laid every night.

In between all that they're just looking at what movies to do next and whatever.

bace said:
Totally a guy show.

It's basically a famous guy and his 3 friends. All using the one guys fame and money to get laid every night.

In between all that they're just looking at what movies to do next and whatever.
Yeah. About what I figured. :razz: Maybe if it were starring women it might have more appeal for me. Though either way, it just sounds annoying. :lol:

That's funny, I just watched the first 3 episodes last night (downloaded them as well since no cable). I kind of dig it, but the acting is a little crappy and if nothing bad ever happens, I might lose interest. Also, I think they could've implemented the music better (a la Garden State)...too erratic.

Downloaded Deadwood as well, I've heard good things about it....any opinions?

The cool thing about the show is that the main movie that the actor does is called "Aquaman". There's actually been talks since the show has taken off so well, about creating the movie. In the show James Cameron was the director and they were floating the same idea.

Would be the first time in history that such a thing has ever happened. And to be honest I would totally go see it, just because of the show.

Hollywood is getting so backwards these days, but I suppose it really needs to evolve at this point anyway.

And no, I've never heard of anything about Deadwood. Nor have I watched an episode.

i've never seen a second of Entourage either, but I love Jeremy Piven, does he play a big role? Is there any other big names in it?

Other than Cameo's from actors playing themselves he's the only name actor in the show. And yes, he basically carries the rest of the cast.

I just finished watching the 3rd season and I recommend this show to anyone.

Show is just pure fun.

Great show! Mrscat loves it as well. Its not just a guy show terri.

Ari (Piven) is the best part of the show. Though Johnny Drama (Kevin Dillon) is a close second.

If this show was based on my "crew", I'd prolly be Turtle, only not a "plump".

Drive all the sick cars, do all the stupid errands, make fun of Drama ALL the time, and use my friends fame and money to get laid.

"Comooon, I'll let you take home a pair of Vince's jean and let you see where he sleeps.."

I love the show....it's definitley not just a guy show, in NY it seems to be evenly watched by both genders.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back