Entrance

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CRW_3335JPEG-vi.jpg

I like this picture for the simple reason it creatively shows simple life. I am not too sure about the contrast, I wouldn't mind the shot to be a touch brighter, but that might make the bright spot (sunlight from a window) a bit too bright.

Excellent!!! I am fully intrigued by the whole shot. On one hand it is contemplative with nice shadows and highlights. On the other hand it could be a sci fi scene. The part where the characters get absorbed out of their shoes into the 9th Dimension. I also have to add that the hot spot for me is a key element.

The only suggestion I would have, is maybe put a level on the camera. At second glance it seems close, but something is off.

Craig, I noted the same thing while looking at this shot. The First corner on your left side seems to lean into the frame right? I can't seem to find anything else that was off, so I was wondering if the photo was taken on a slight incline.

Thanks for the comments/suggestions Maven, Craig.
You are right about the level. This was a quick, handheld shot. Will redo it with a tripod.

Most reactions

Back