environmentally-friendly Photo Labs?

df3photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.df3photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am working on starting my photography business and in doing so, I wish to be as environmentally friendly as possible. Its something I have always felt strongly about and I am not just jumping on the "Green" bandwagon (not that there is anything wrong with that...:greenpbl:) ANyway... for what ever reason...
I was wondering if anyone has come across any Photo Labs that are more "green" friendly. I know there are some out there. I have read articles on green photographers etc. So this is my quest. I am just starting this search.
If anyone uses a lab like this let me know! Please...

THanks

I also found this site if anyone is interested in "green" chemicals for there darkroom... www.greenphotochemistry.com

Good luck dude especially in PA. I know from working at even Ritz there is no environmentlaisim in photo labs. I will be surpised if I do not have long-term medical problens just from being around the disaster area that was a Ritz photo lab every day for so long. From old chemicals going down the drain to whatever there is no ecnomical way to do this stuff environmentally if they did this your pictures would probably cost $5.00 for a 4x6. I agree with your sentiment but do not know if anyone would ever do it.

thanks for the reply. I know there are labs that do it. I am just not sure which ones...
I know how bad those chemicals are... I worked around them for a number of years at when I ran Labs at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh... you should have seen the back stock of OLD chemicals they had when I started, that where outlawed years before I started...

Most reactions

Back