ëó÷øèå ïîäàðêè

Oh, Hertzilein gets his own SPAM thread to play with! Isn't that nice?
And I like the diversity of languages used here, such as "gibberish" and "penguin", among some ... oh. Hang on. We still need to hear some spoken in "Penguin", right?

Anty?
Come on. Let us read some. Like "The sun is (not) shining". Hm? ;)

Sheesh, I turn my back for a few minutes and just look at the abuse that gets sent my way. I speak fluent Penguin, thank you very much. And why wait 'til the morning, I can make you regret the 'can't speak English properly' remark right now Hertz. C'mere and take your punishment like a man
Smiley_warm_up.gif

Lafoto, 'Penguin' is an aural language with no written equivalent (penguins can't hold a pen or type very well with their flippers)

so what about that accent then?

:raisedbrow: Oh, great, another one looking for corporal punishment... All right then, form an orderly line.

come on, at least I admitted that you might be able to speak some English ...

Just... all this is a bit ... hidden underneath that accent!

come on, at least I admitted that you might be able to speak some English ...

Just... all this is a bit ... hidden underneath that accent!
OOooooooo!!!!! If you actually show up at the Germany meetup, you better not have any trace of an accent, Mister. So start practicing now.
fighting0094.gif

OOooooooo!!!!! If you actually show up at the Germany meetup, you better not have any trace of an accent, Mister. So start practicing now.
fighting0094.gif

The point is, I am allowed, no, even expected to have a German accent! Germany is not a country of native speakers. :p

I should have an accent. And I am proud of it! ;)

[One with a thread title that's impossible to search, though. But I shall attempt to remember the phrase 'pedantic doesn't count', and that should help in locating it.}

Most reactions

Back