EOS Digital Owners, Advice please!

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by cyphertext69, Feb 7, 2005.

1. cyphertext69

cyphertext69 TPF Noob!

Hello everyone, I am currently in the market for a new EOS Digital. I am hoping that you can provide good insight as to whether or not this is a good deal. Please check out this website and advise. Thank you for the look/advice.

Ron

http://www.royalcamera.com/caneos30kitd.html

2. Daniel

Daniel TPF Noob!

Stay away from them! There are many threads here explaining in detail how they try to make money on accessories.

Check out this!

3. iphoto

iphoto TPF Noob!

I would suggest to buy from B&H as far as possible. I bought few things from them like lenses etc and very satisfied with their service. They may not be the cheapest...but thats the little price for peace of mind and good service

:)

4. Digital Matt

Digital Matt alter ego: Analog Matt

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Royal Camera is not legit.

5. Canon Fan

Canon Fan TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Check out www.buydig.com I purchased my 10D from there early last year. Got an awesome price and excelent service :thumbup:

Whatch out for pretty much anything in the Bronx area. Lot's of scammers up there 17th Street Photo, Royal Camera, ect ect. Alot of them are actually the same place just with lots of different names! Sure you get a camera BODY for cheap but then they charge you 2-3x as much for all of the accessories (like battery, battery charger, instruction manual, usb cables, strap, warranty!) all of which is INCLUDED with a legitimate EOS item.

Be careful, stay safe, and thank you for your service ;)