Episode 3

MDowdey said:
no, the real tragedy is sitting through those horrible harry peter movies...geez give me a break..

md

I'll agree with that one. I'd rather watch star wars than Harry Potter!

Karalee
And did anyone else get slightly sleepy when the Neo vs The Smiths fight scene dragged on FOREVER.

Lolololo
I did :lol:
Actually the fight scene was very disapointing for me (long very long and the Agent Smith was very boring with his chat....i mean the man couldn't shut up for a minute!) and the ost too :shock: :shock: I hope they don't make another sequel :shock: :shock:
The first Matrix will always be Best !!
Matrix Reloaded was ok ... the new caracters were very interesting and the action scenes were great!

I'm sure I'll go see Ep III and be excited about it. I grew up with the original trilogy. I came out of the theater from Ep I and Ep II and thought they were great, but then I kind of fizzled on them later. They're passable, but nowhere near the original trilogy.

yesterday, i found a leaked picture of hayden christenson(anakin) putting on vaders helmet for the first time....i tell you guys, ive never had chills like that before. never. im sold...

md

MD You may be playing star wars voiceovers at 24 but i'm 35! How sad is that?? :)

As for the Lon King, i prefer epsiode 1 1/2 with Timone and Pumba's story. "quick before the Hyena come.....CLEAR!"

Varthlokkur said:
if it still has Natalie Portman then it will be worth seeing.

no truer words have ever been spoken. she is the epitomy of hot.

p.s. i heard she bites it though (runs out of forum quickly)
md

MDowdey said:
Varthlokkur said:
if it still has Natalie Portman then it will be worth seeing.

no truer words have ever been spoken. she is the epitomy of hot.

md

Heck put here back in the chilly spaceship and it will be all good. hopefully they will keep her around for most of the movie.

Shark said:
MDowdey said:
md

Mmm'kay, see, those movies from the 70s and 80s...they're set AFTER these new movies. And since she wasn't in those old 70s movies, it's a fair bet she gets waxed.

;) :p

theres a smart ass around every corner.
of course she is not there in the old movies, but alot can happen in 20 years.

look at obiwan kenobi, he gets his ass whipped by vader, but is he dead???? i dont think so.

md

Most reactions

Back