epson R2400 - give me light color ??!! WHY

RawRyder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Halo photographer,

i bought epson R2400, and this is the first time i use it , am using the MK ink , and using the matte paper epson premium luster photo paper.

my pc is : MAC OS X

problem:

when am printing any image, it gives me a light color like the ink is going to finish. what setting to use to fix it and have a pro print, i searched the web didn't get a good information. or help.

what program to use ? :/ most of my work is in photoshop.
please help

thanks

Halo photographer,

i bought epson R2400, and this is the first time i use it , am using the MK ink , and using the matte paper epson premium luster photo paper.

my pc is : MAC OS X

problem:

when am printing any image, it gives me a light color like the ink is going to finish. what setting to use to fix it and have a pro print, i searched the web didn't get a good information. or help.

what program to use ? :/ most of my work is in photoshop.
please help

thanks

Check to confirm that the color space embedded in the photo file is the same color space being used by the printer. Call up your print menu and look at "Color Matching."

Try letting Photoshop manage the color.
Are you select high quality print in the printer properties?

My Epson was way out of whack when I first bought it. You need to set the proper color space, read up on color profiles and most likely download the proper profile for the paper you're using with your printer from Epson. That will get you close, but to do things right you will need to calibrate your monitor and printer. I use a ColorMunki to do this. The difference is night and day.

Make sure you get the Epson ICC profiles correct
Make sure the heads are cleaned
Make sure your monitor is calibrated

Turn off Color Management in the print dialog.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back