Equality March San Diego

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I didn't get to post these in July since I was getting ready to move. It was nice getting to document something again, however.

Penny Bridges, the Very Reverend - also known as the Dean - of St. Paul's Episcopal Cathedral, gives three prayers in support of the Equality March alongside members of her congregation, Sunday, June 11, in San Diego, CA.
_DSC1000.jpg

_DSC1051.jpg

Sue Hartman uses a megaphone to lead protest chants such as, "Love, not hate, makes America great," and to voice criticism of President Donald Trump during the Equality March, July 11, in San Diego, CA.
_DSC1109.jpg

Some members of the community were...less enthused...by the march. After taking his photo, I asked this man if I could get his opinion on the march and he gave me a swift, "No you may not."
_DSC1132.jpg

_DSC1117.jpg

Relationships between marginalized communities and law enforcement have gradually become more strained over the past few years. This has led some to ask that police be out of uniform during LGBTQ pride parades.
_DSC1148.jpg

_DSC1212.jpg

Eden Edgecomb and her mother, Emma Edgecomb, march together in the Equality March with signs supporting rights and visibility for transgender individuals, July 11, in San Diego, CA.
_DSC1142.jpg

_DSC1250.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back