Equipment Nightmare... Literally

gl600

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,
I had a dream last night that I was shooting a wedding in a small building and all I had was a D90 with a 70-200. I was going around the entire time trying to figure out how to actually photograph the event when all I could get was close ups of people's faces. Nightmare!:meh:
I just thought that you would find that amusing.
what's really amusing to me is that I never shot a wedding before???:D
:lmao:

Hey,
I had a dream last night that I was shooting a wedding in a small building and all I had was a D90 with a 70-200. I was going around the entire time trying to figure out how to actually photograph the event when all I could get was close ups of people's faces. Nightmare!:meh:
You could have stopped at D90 at a wedding and my nightmare would have been complete. :D

Hey,
You could have stopped at D90 at a wedding and my nightmare would have been complete. :D

It's a Nikon thing huh?:lmao:

I had a real scary even, luckily I was just at home taking pictures but when I went to look at the pictures they weren't on the card. Apparently the card wasn't pushed all the way in or something. If that had happened while with a client I would have been so embarassed.

Hey,

No, I would just be lost. :) Being at a wedding with a camera that had completely different controls to what I'm used to... it would be a nightmare. Substitute D90 for any body other than Canon and I would be focused more on the camera than what was going on around me. :)

No, I would just be lost. :) Being at a wedding with a camera that had completely different controls to what I'm used to... it would be a nightmare. Substitute D90 for any body other than Canon and I would be focused more on the camera than what was going on around me. :)

ya that's true. Also going out there without any 1.2 glass would be scary too. That's some nice stuff there.

Haha, and I'm about to shoot a wedding in like 2 weeks with a D40. At least, I'll have a back up camera.

ya that's true. Also going out there without any 1.2 glass would be scary too. That's some nice stuff there.

1.2, sounds nice.
Which lens specifically?

I was talkin' about Tims' 50 and 85 1.2 Nikon doesn't make any AF 1.2 stuff. Not like I could afford it if they did at this point and time any way :lmao:

Nightmares are ways for us to naturally prepare us mentally for a disaster. Apparently.

Oh and apparently I am very well naturally prepared for a frisky evening with Scarlett Johansson

Nightmares are ways for us to naturally prepare us mentally for a disaster. Apparently.

Oh and apparently I am very well naturally prepared for a frisky evening with Scarlett Johansson

LMAO.........

Most reactions

Back