...Er, Kia Ora M'Dears..

ScarlettRain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Um, yes, hello everyone.. Er, I'm a little new here, as you may or may not have noticed, and am rather terrible at these introducing-thingymagijs.
Lestsee.. I'm most often called Gem, and am a highschool student in New Zealand. I have quite a camera-happy family, my grandfather being a professional photographer, and both my uncles being wannabe-proffesional-photographers, so its only natural for me to follow after them I supose. Er, I have a little digital camera and a little film camera, but I don't often use that now since I really can't afford film. Both were gifts from my uncle, so you really have him to blame for me being here. I like photograph-taking, obviously, drawing, computer-graphicsy-things, and the like. I can have quite terrible spelling sometimes, the trouble with dyslexia, so I apologise if things don't always make sense. And I'm aware I'm beginning to ramble, to I'll leave you all in peace m'dears..

Welcome to the forum.
I can have quite terrible spelling sometimes, the trouble with dyslexia, so I apologise if things don't always make sense.
At least you have a reason. Some of us don't. :oops: :mrgreen:

^erm, I even had to redo that line a couple of times...

Welcome aboard.

I'm a horrible speller...and I'm getting worse all the time. :roll:
Check out www.iespell.com
It's a spell checker that loads as part of Internet Explorer, I use it all the time.

Finally, the TPF got its own Gem!!! Welcome aboard!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back