erin in baltimore

just x joey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
joeydsmith.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
had a little photoshoot with this girl i know. This is the best photo from the set, C&C??

3072321026_b19f31c40f.jpg

IMHO looks pretty good :thumbup: Only thing I could see would be getting some fill light to minimize the shadowing on her face (reflector, etc.) but that's just being nit-picky. ;)

Nice work!

thanks, yah i dont own ne lighting equipment besides a flash, i coulda used it here i guess on wireless mode, but i didnt :-X. thanks for the comment tho!

Its pretty good, somehow Im thinking it might have been more artistic if it was a tighter crop an she wasn't quite staring at the camera so much IDK Im thinking out loud LOL good work though

Your buildings are leaning CCW.

The amber and green traffic lights are a bit distracting and I might have cloned them out.

I like the lighting on her face, but think some work could be done with lightening her jawline near the top going to the ear. There is a "V" shaped shadow, lessen the left part.

It could be the tilt, but her posture seems slouched.

The blue edge of her top underneath the coat does not add to her wardrobe.

I really like the way you have made her pop as the subject.

These are so some thoughts as I was looking, make what you will of them. She is a pretty girl and you should definetly shoot more of her.

Your buildings are leaning CCW.

The amber and green traffic lights are a bit distracting and I might have cloned them out.

I like the lighting on her face, but think some work could be done with lightening her jawline near the top going to the ear. There is a "V" shaped shadow, lessen the left part.

It could be the tilt, but her posture seems slouched.

The blue edge of her top underneath the coat does not add to her wardrobe.

I really like the way you have made her pop as the subject.

These are so some thoughts as I was looking, make what you will of them. She is a pretty girl and you should definetly shoot more of her.

thank you!

Most reactions

Back