Erin (senior)

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few shots of Erin from last week...this shoot had alot of good ones that I like a bit better than some of these, i'm just too lazy to work on and get them up here :D

so for now, here's a few:

Erin003e-sm-1.jpg

2 (sorry about the clipped hands)
Erin042e-tiny.jpg

Erin063e-wswpbw-sm-1.jpg

Erin122e-1.jpg

one with brother:

Erin082ebwhairgone-sm-1.jpg

proooobably more to come...we'll see.

thanks for looking! :)

added another...

Erin010e-sm.jpg

i like the second one and third one, but i wish they weren't so tight or somthing, idk.

how far is she from that wall in the second?

and gude job

i like the second one and third one, but i wish they weren't so tight or somthing, idk.

how far is she from that wall in the second?

and gude job

thanks man

yeah the originals (and even the edits) are more spacy than those...I cropped the second one because there seemed to be unecessary space above and to the right of her (I don't know why i cropped her fingers, i was killing myself afterward for that). the third i cropped because armpits arent really the best things to keep in pictures...

she's probably about 8 feet from the wall in the second one

i like #4 but she looks cold

love the desaturated look of #1 and LOVE #4... you work brilliantly with the sun. #3 is gorgeous too and I bet Mum and Dad will love the one of her with her brother... GREAT WORK....u r too talented! x

daniel between this one and the b family you posted i'm starting to see a more defined style in your shots! thats a good thing!

I like the fact that you've desaturated some of these. It's not something you see in mainstream senior photography. The way I see it, the client will never ask for these types of looks, but when introduced to it, will probably love it.

Nice work.

She's stunning!

#1 is my favorite. It's beautiful.

The one you cropped the armpit out of looks funny... there's something about that limb almost completely going out of frame and coming back in that bugs me. BUt other than that, I think they're all just great. The one of her and her bro is cute!

I like these, and I agree with newrmdmike about your style.

Most reactions

Back