Ermmm...Some Macro Shots..

salleh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Taken this pics yesterday. feel free to comment..

Raya.jpg

the flower outside
Macros4.jpg

Inside
Macros.jpg

Macros3.jpg

Macros1.jpg

Macros2.jpg

Thats all folks.. :lmao:

Even though i think the subjecs are beautiful and the photos are good i have seen so many pictures of macro flowers it is difficult to look byond just realizing that it is a macro picture of a flower if you see what i mean. There are so many of them that it takes something totally outstanding to catch the eye. The last two i really like as texture shots, but dont catch the eye if you are looking for form in a picture, the penultimate is my favorite. For the two top ones, not that i can take a nice picture but i think that if you went for something that has an overal shape to it where you make the flower fill a third of the frame and then have soemthing interesting or unexpected at the other end of the frame, such as a non immediatly recognizable spider or a bee, and something to lead the eye from the one to the other such as a stem and then take them with the same technical qualities as these i think you would be on to a real winner. but if it was as easy as said i would be rich by now :) so if you find out how to make them interesting let me know

tim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back