Errrrrr

soleshine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Now I'm late for work cuz of this haha :drool:
mirror.jpg

because of taking it, i got an idea and wanted to do it lol!! I wish I could've got whole mirror in it tho..i'll try again later when i have more time :meh:

I think posting it here made you even later.

A quick suggestion, delete it and apologize to your boss.

p!nK

This picture reminds me of one my 3 year old cousin took with the "My first Digital camera" tough toy thing. SO incase you were still not understanding me, its horrible.

This picture reminds me of one my 3 year old cousin took with the "My first Digital camera" tough toy thing. SO incase you were still not understanding me, its horrible.

:er:

...:er:

What you could say is, Try a smaller aperture for more depth of field to get the whole mirror in focus, and try and re-frame it so you get the whole mirror in. (Maybe clean the mirror a bit too?)

In my opinion that would improve said picture to my liking a bit more.

Soleshine, disregard the put-downs, take the advise & try again.

Perhaps some of the folk here would like to show how it is done better rather than slamming a guy for trying.

Reminds me of that movie 'The Ring'

Not exactly sure what you were going for.. a ghostly reflection?

Having the whole mirror in the frame would be nice as well as (as someone else said) a narrower aperture to put the right side of the mirror in focus as well.

Thanks to the ppl with the comments that actually gave me advice! I was trying to go for an old look because the mirror is old that's why I didn't bother cleaning it...
seriously the rude comments are pointless but thanks for letting me know the photo is poo :p

Most reactions

Back