Escape

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot this one back when I was doing my Secret Admirer images, but never posted this pic. Found out today, one of my fellow haunters is going to use it for part of his haunt promo. I dont have the version he using with the text, but if I can get hold of it, I will add later, at halloween time.

253315671_ScKfv-L.jpg

Good stuff Dude... I remember the others. Let's see the promo when you can.

Thanks you two. Appreciate your comments.

Very clean. No evidence.

Was thinking this might be an appropriate gallery for a series I've been thinking of working on in the next couple weeks- Maybe we could turn it into theme; stubs & stumps?

Sound interesting anyone?

Another Chiller special! Well planned and executed shot. Like the 'colour', arrangement of elements, and of course the lighting. Nicely creepy

Thanks so much Abraxas, and Anty. Appreciate it

Jeanney...Boneyard just got back from the Westcoast Haunters convention....they sold all the props. :(:er::( The Coffin,
The Hellevator, and the hangman are gonzo. We are going to go for a carnival theme this year....looks like Ripper is going to have some fun. whjwhahahahaha:lmao::lol::lmao:

My son would love this Chiller! Turned out great

Thanks so much Abraxas, and Anty. Appreciate it

Jeanney...Boneyard just got back from the Westcoast Haunters convention....they sold all the props. :(:er::( The Coffin,
The Hellevator, and the hangman are gonzo. We are going to go for a carnival theme this year....looks like Ripper is going to have some fun. whjwhahahahaha:lmao::lol::lmao:
Oh noooo! Just saw this. I'm happy for them selling those high-end props, but it sure 'guts' the display for this year. :(

Oh noooo! Just saw this. I'm happy for them selling those high-end props, but it sure 'guts' the display for this year. :(
Thanks so much happee...appreciate your comments. Hope your son enjoys it. If he really digs it and wants a larger copy to print, lemme know...k?
Jeanney...I will find out more at the BBQ on Saturday. Big stuff going on. Apparently a lot came back from the West coast haunters meet, and Paul spent some $$$. :lol::)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back