Especially for Ravi: "Fire in the Sky"

They are all awesome, but the first one ROCKS!!! :hail:

Since you are around right now, Ravi, and since I dedicated this thread to you, I push it to the top again for you.
Thank you all you others who like especially my first photo here. Hardly a whole minute passed between that first and the last! :D

I didn't read all the responses, but i'm sure I'm agreeing with many that the first one is spectacular! One of my all-time favorite shots of yours, a wall-hanger for sure!

:thumbup:

Awesome. Lucky to have such beauty around you.
The most I like is the tint you captured. Beautiful colours. And also the composition of the photos too.

Since you are around right now, Ravi, and since I dedicated this thread to you, I push it to the top again for you.
Thank you all you others who like especially my first photo here. Hardly a whole minute passed between that first and the last! :D

Sorry for that. Today, I logged directly in to "People and Pets" section which is not my regular thing daily.
Thanks for dedicating the photos to me. (Say, I can't thank you enough for sharing them with us).
Ravi.

Oh my, how did I miss this one 'til now??? BEAUTIFUL shots there, Corinna. I would be jumping up and down with joy to see them come up on my screen!

Very nice indeed, my fav is #2. Mainly because I like the fact that we only see part of the sun, just seems to add something to the shot I think.

Regards,
Peter Witham

Most reactions

Back