Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found a couple of really fantastic translation tools:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/
http://www.google.com/language_tools

I've just added them to my site (www.vonnagy.com) and you can now read my site in German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and French. I am really hoping some hot portuguese babes drops by my site and says hello (where's lula these days?).

I tried doing an english to aussie translation but it buggered up the translator :roll:

vonnagy said:
you can now read my site in German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and French.

Wow! That's incredible, especially since I can't speak German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian or French (well, I might remember a few words of Spanish and French).

;) :D

coool mark! I really like your site!
Under the b.w pics, there are a few pics that are actually color... not sure if you know this or not..
Also, it would be awsome if you could scan from picture to picture with "next picture" option or something. But that's just me.
:D

drlynn said:
vonnagy said:
you can now read my site in German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and French.

Wow! That's incredible, especially since I can't speak German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian or French (well, I might remember a few words of Spanish and French).

;) :D

I can barely speak english :oops::lol:

Well, what a pity that these language tools are not really helpful in the end but produce a jumble of words and sentence structures that are but crazy... The German version uses "German" words all right, but there is no sense in it... I have to retranslate things into English to get an idea of what you were saying originally so I'd get the meaning...

Your site, though, Mark, is awesome and I'll be going back there soon (the original version, though!) to find out more ("Markus Michael" :D).

Lula said:
the subject makes no sense! :shock: :shock:

:lol: lol, it was supposed to say: I am mark von nagy, guess it the portugeuse translator kinda blows.

the only bit of portuguese that i can remember off the top of my head is 'eu te amo' :heart: :heart:

Well, what a pity that these language tools are not really helpful in the end but produce a jumble of words and sentence structures that are but crazy... The German version uses "German" words all right, but there is no sense in it... I have to retranslate things into English to get an idea of what you were saying originally so I'd get the meaning...

Your site, though, Mark, is awesome and I'll be going back there soon (the original version, though!) to find out more ("Markus Michael" ).

thanks! yeah... it changed my name from Mark to Markierung :oops:

coool mark! I really like your site!
Under the b.w pics, there are a few pics that are actually color... not sure if you know this or not..
Also, it would be awsome if you could scan from picture to picture with "next picture" option or something. But that's just me.

thanks for the comments... thanks for checkin' out the site, i am sure there are a lot more bugs, but i'll see if can fix those :)

vonnagy said:
Lula said:
the subject makes no sense! :shock: :shock:

:lol: lol, it was supposed to say: I am mark von nagy, guess it the portugeuse translator kinda blows.

yeah these translators can be tricky....so it should be:
I am mark von nagy : Eu Sou o Mark Von Nagy
cause's if u put marca its like a trademark or something :shock: :lol:

the only bit of portuguese that i can remember off the top of my head is 'eu te amo' :heart: :heart:

:oops: :oops: That is so sweet of you! :goodvibe: Just What I needed to hear to start my morning work!! :blulsh2:

Most reactions

Back