Image10.jpg

Image08.jpg

Pay close attention to this guy ......

Image03.jpg

:shock: Whats that ????? :scratch:
ohhhhh ..... i think I made a friend :lol:
Image04.jpg

To see the full album GO HERE:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4806263&uid=2379477&members=1

nice :) this guy in orange hair is photogenic :) what's his name? :D

You really caught the emotion in the 3rd one I like that one the best good job

Nice, lula. I think my favorites would have to be two and three. The last one's pretty funny though. At first I didnt' notice that guy sticking his head in. :)
Anyway I wanted to see the album, but it says there's a password.

mentos_007 said:
nice :) this guy in orange hair is photogenic :) what's his name? :D
Actually, i dunno his name but he was always around ... always smiling, very nice, we didn't speak much it was like " hi .... can i take a pic?......oh! there u are again...hehehehe
:mrgreen:

photonoob & TwistMyArm as you guys, i love the 3rd pic its my fav, i think i was lucky :goodvibe: it really catchs the vibe, the portuguese and the greek together, when i took the pic, i heard someone saying "Peace!!" and a portuguese guy and greek shaked hands :D Fairplay most of all !

Shark
I didn't saw the matches live....but i saw it on tv, all the games were broadcast on tv!
The tickets were very expensive :shock:
i came across with a guy who wanted to buy tickets for the final, he offered me 200€ :shock: he thought i had tickets for sale....i wish i had one for me :mrgreen:
Anyway Portugal lost the final, Greece won .... i 'm still happy that we came this far :goodvibe: We can still see tha Portuguese flags everywhere :afro:

Thanxx for the comments :goodvibe: :goodvibe:

Most reactions

Back