European Champignonship soccer

Germany's a favourite for winning. Italy is in an extremely tough position now. Its tough to say who will win, either Germany, Netherlands, maybe Spain. We'll see. Some good tough matches to watch though.

I love watching these games, and I'm glad that they are all on in the US. I'm routing for either Spain and/or Netherlands because I'm a Gunner fan and two of my favorite players are Van Persie and Fabregas...

England wern't allowed in this time around because everyone knew we would have won :p

... but yea Holland doing pretty good.

:mrgreen:

Italy is playing Rumania right now, none are playing a good game. Later on this evening Holland has to play against France. Should be another good game :)

Italy is playing Rumania right now, none are playing a good game. Later on this evening Holland has to play against France. Should be another good game :)

Yeah, Italy wasted so many chances to score. And so did Romania. I'm glad Mutu missed the PK, it wasn't a PK to start with. But give credit where credit is due, Romania put up a much better game than the one with France.

France will probably come out hungry for a victory, they absolutely need one.

But hey, Mitica, I thought "your" people did really well!!!
And "your" goalie was great, too! He held some lovely shots!
And I feel the Italians need to be afraid of France as much as the French need to be afraid of the Italians ... let's hope each and everyone's going to leave the lawn in good health and well alive after THAT match!

So tonight it's Holland - France, Daan? Oh!

Lobont was great this game. In my eyes it was a pk though, he was grabbed by the throat and worked to the ground. But the first italian goal wasnt offside, it should have counted. Later on there was another offside incident.
And yes, Holland-France will start in about 20 minutes from now. Gonna be a great game i think, both of the teams will put up a good game. Cant wait :)

GO ROMANIA!!!

Italy is gonna get served by France. JUST DESERT YOU GREASY SLIMEBALLS!!!

Daan!
Hey!
That was COOL!
Totally cool. Wonderful goals, one more handsome than the other!

A beauty of a game! Dutch know football! Now it's crunch time for Italy and France. Perhaps Romania can 'beat' Holland and Italy/France go home? :D Not a chance in the world but who would Holland like to take with them, Italy, France or Romania? ;)

Lobont, the Romanian goalie was exceptional, pretty much like a wild cat, reaching everywhere and saving goals. He is one of the best Romania ever had.

The France-Netherlands game was SUPERB. Excellent playing from both of them. The Romania game, that collision was nasty.

I'm glad Mutu missed the PK, it wasn't a PK to start with.

That was totally a penalty kick.

I cant believe Holland won that game wth those numbers. 4-1 is just crazy talk. I pretty much that romania wins from Holland with the next game and send Italie and France home............that would be one up-side-down world ;)
And now im of to the city and party for a while

GO HOLLAND!!!!

Most reactions

Back