European ladies vs. North American

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Now, as we've seen, I don't like to generalize mass quantities of human beings into catagories. But for the sake of discussion, I will speak "hypothetically".

Last night, myself and a friend of mine, who just got back from Europe, fell into a discussion about the mentality of ladies in Europe and ladies in North America.

You see, while there, he experienced "much love" as it were. In several country's, sometimes two at a time. He said that the women there are a little more "free". Not hung up on the semantics of relationships. They still have them, but they also like to have fun when they not in one. When I say 'fun' i generally mean sex...just to clarify.

When he described the north american girl as being very picky and stand off-ish i tend to agree whole heartedly. To take from another conversation with a co-worker. In north america it's more of a numbers game. "You have to meet and talk to many girls to find one that's not playing games. In europe you can walk up to the hottest girl and buy her a drink and you're money" (this was from his experience not mine)

Now there are many people on this board from what seems like all over the world.

What are your thoughts?
If there is a difference, what do you think the cause is?
Are North American ladies picky because there are a lot of scummy guys?
If so, why so many scummy guys?
Actual discussion here people.

Go.

Was your friend American or European?

I'm assuming he's american here from the way you wrote.
I think that he might just be overcritical of his own culture. Or the european ladies might be going him a bit more because he is 'foreign'.

Like in that movie "Love Actually" when the pommy guy goes to America because he's got a 'cute british accent'... doesn't matter that he was dog ugly - he still got some when he went overseas.

I dunno about the european ladies being more relaxed than us Aussie counterparts, coz you know I've never really been interested in the ladies. hehehe. But i certainly think they're more comfortable with themselves in most aspects- if we're going to generalise that is.

And there's just as many scummy guys in Europe (or france and italy at least) as there are over here. In fact, I think it's worse over in Europe for a foreigner because they think you're fresh meat and act all sleazy and like they think they automatically are gonna get brekky just coz you talk funny.

welcome back, base, missed ya...

ok, the only thing i want to point out, is that north america is really a broad spectrum of chicks... i have a friend from canada...and he will swear and be dang'd that canadian women are no where near as friendly as southern women in the us...and i think anywhere you go, america, canada, europe, the people are still so different that yes, it would stand to reason that all women look at things differently...
i am not so sure its the difference in guys, as in raising...environment...experiences...

so in answer to your question, yes, anything else??? (kidding, here...just kidding..)

Funny you ask about his background.

He was born European, but has lived the better part of his young adult hood in Toronto Canada. I too was born in the UK, and have lived in Toronto for 13 yrs.

Also, that arguement was brought up too. The "traveling man" syndrome.

I tend to agree that ladies are attracted to that.

But I also believe to a certain extent that there is a lot of "rigid" women in North Am.

But again, that's why I am having this discussion....

i have a friend from canada...and he will swear and be dang'd that canadian women are no where near as friendly as southern women in the us...

Good point. Maybe it's just Canadian ladies?

I've had the pleasure of traveling a bit through Germany, Austria and Italy as well as all over the US. I've found that while most men are enamored with the thick southern accent I sport, the women tend to snarl. It's not that southern women are flirty or whatever, it's just that we've never met a stranger and if you go away from us feeling anything other than like a member of the family, we just didn't do the job right.

Tell your friend to visit the south. We don't have glowsticks, but we've got light'nin bugs we'll jar up for ya!:lol:

Go to your local wal-mart. Look under camping supplies. You'll find glowsticks.

Ravers didn't invent them. They just adopted them cause they're adaptive. Quick and cunning. They think ahead, and prepare for the darkness of an abandoned wharehouse.

Ravers are the future of America....

*boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom....*

You know...I bet a field of those and a long exposure could produce a really interesting picture.

Get on that.

I'll do that ...

Don't go getting your skirt all twisted just because I offered you an 'all natural' way to light up your little boom boom party. :wink:

Hey now.

I don't call it a skirt, it's a liberating freespace raver dancing leg warmer.

Oooohhhh, 'k. :meh:

**coughbullsh--cough!!**

Guess you just bought land in Florida, too, huh?

What's a Florida?

Never mind ... it lost its humor.

Back to your thread topic .....

anicole....

sumpin aint rite wit 'at boy......

lightening bugs do rule....and with enough of them...well....that and a 6 pk of coke, you got your self an evening....!!

this yankee dont know what a real party is, do he?? he needs to come down here, let us fix him up with a taylor girl or a pitcock girl...they can go muddin' and she would show him a good time, with the moon shine, and lighten bugs in tow...'eh cuz?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back