European ladies vs. North American

aprilraven said:
anicole....

let us fix him up with a taylor girl or a pitcock girl...

**full body shiver**

I hate to say it, aprilraven, but that's a bit harsh, even for Bace.

Aren't we all proud of Bace for being so wonderful today? :mrgreen: :meh: :confused:

yes, but i miss the sarcasm.....atleast the zingers....

i think we took over his thread, sorry bace...back to you, sweetie..

Hey I'm from the south- lived here all my life and No Offense but most southern women tend to put on faces aka being fake. They're real nice to your face but when your not around they talk about everyone's everything...and it's never pretty. I will admit though it's atleast nice to have them be nice in your face. Hell I'm in the thick of it here at Ole Miss...the breeding grounds for rich southern kids... Southern belle's for as far as the eye can see but that don't mean a thing unless you are a frat boy.

I'm trying to sugar coat any sarcasm I bring to the table.

If I were a cat, it would seem that I've come devilishly close to the end of my existence, even with 9 lives.

So I digress. From now on, I will be nice...or maybe just nice to some people.

Also, let me get this straight...

There's lots of horny women in the south?

Or are they dirty uncle effing inbreeds? Cause that's all i've heard from the south.

Unless you're talkin Texas, cause Texas is fully of money from what I know. And we all know that if you want to get with an airess to the family oil fortune....you need a really big peen/wallet. Preferably both.

The inbreeding is mostly a myth...you do have to be careful who you date though...families have a tendency to be huge. LOL. Inbreeding happens mostly in the mountainous areas where families are secluded from outside contact. Southern folk hangout with everyone and everywhere...maybe even in your town(beware). It's the rednecks you have to watch your cousin over. As for horny...umm... I think they do indeed have sex...but telling how often wouldn't be southern now would it? ;)

I just dated a girl from Arizona who got...almost medieval during sex.

Like she actually changed into some kind of demon.

I just turned her over so I didn't see her face.

oh, my gosh that's funny bace.......i cant top that...
as far as the sex drive, i have no idea...me and anicole could tell you, we are not normal...so you need to get a random group of southern chicks....

we dont inbreed, although, most southerners play up the inbreeding, the moonshine, and other things...we just love getting ya'lls goat so to speak...and for what its worth bace...dont ever mistake where a southerner lives has any connection with his pocketbook...and please dont fall for the poor south stuff... in arkansas, the wealth would surprise you....aside from the wal-mart fortunes...(all walton family live here, but have houses elsewhere...) we also have many fortune 500 companies based here, and their founding families.... can you sing...money money money money????

and so many of our southern families live way below their means..."they may be in overalls, but they can buy the dang store with cash american, thank you very much!!"

we are very decieving...we make you think one way, and really are another..

oh, and mygrain... your at ole miss??? hidy ho good neighbor!! i love ole miss...and the chicks there are a whole other breed....thats the hoity toity south....you caint count them..!!! they be old money......thats another animal completely..!! (go reb's!)

bace said:
Good point. Maybe it's just Canadian ladies?

Oh come on now ... that's not fair !!

There are a lot of skeezy guys around and just because we don't jump on every guy that approaches us at the bar doesn't indicate how inhibited or uninhibited we are or mean that we're playing we're playing games ... sometimes you just really don't need to get laid 'THAT' bad :mrgreen:

Just speaking as one Canadian woman here though mind you so take it as you will :wink:

I'm a North American woman. I do sometimes think that I'm entirely too selective. But is it really my fault that every other guy that comes along thinks that he's god's gift and therefore has a right to be an absolute ass? I don't think so. Don't get me wrong, some guys can play the arrogance card and pull it off, but on most it just makes them look like jerks :mrgreen:

I'll continue in my selective ways for a while longer at least :p

I think I pull off the arrogant thing pretty damn good.

My problem lies in them finding out that i'm actually a really nice guy.

Most chicks don't like guys that actually tell them that they like them.

So frustrating.

bace said:
Most chicks don't like guys that actually tell them that they like them.

thats bull****.

sorry bace, i think you just come off like an ass, thats why you get the responses you get. i could be wrong.

Ok keep in mind that you've all experienced a behind the computer screen, ballsy mouthy arrogant bace. In real life i'm a healthy mix of arrogant, confident, thoughtful and considerate. If it means anything, all of the ladies that I've really liked but never worked out, have become really good friends of mine. I really think it comes down to my age group. I just haven't found one of those girls who actually wants to settle down.

The arrogant approach gets the numbers and essentially gets you laid. But I think the ladies that that approach works on, aren't looking for the kind of guy I really am.

...if that makes any sense.

bace said:
The arrogant approach gets the numbers and essentially gets you laid. But I think the ladies that that approach works on, aren't looking for the kind of guy I really am.

once again im shocked. very well said bace.

Most reactions

Back