European ladies vs. North American

You know I think I've mastered the art of making a bad first impression good.

You will all love me one day.

BACE FOR MOD!!!!

...ok maybe not.

aprilraven said:
oh, and mygrain... your at ole miss??? hidy ho good neighbor!! i love ole miss...and the chicks there are a whole other breed....thats the hoity toity south....you caint count them..!!! they be old money......thats another animal completely..!! (go reb's!)

:lol: Yup...I was born in Memphis and grew up in Oxford, went to college here, and now I'm drowning in Polo shirts, flip flops, cellphones, and sunvisors...and if I don't see another whiteboy afro again- i'll be a happier man for it. I also work on campus if you can't tell. :D The Rebels have their ups and their downs...we just got a new head coach...and everyone has embraced him but me it seems...everyone is sporting "O- the coach" stickers(Ogeron or something like that aka the drunk wife beater). We also have 3 QB's fighting for first string...lol. This season should be a hoot.
And yes it is indeed OLD MONEY...old evil money...this town is trapped in the late 1960's in some aspects but we've come a REAL long way in others.

bace said:
BACE FOR MOD!!!!

there are no monkeys flying out of my butt yet bro...I'll let ya know when it happens and then we'll talk MOD.

Most reactions

Back