evacuating from Rita

sandybottom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Picture is a little big--Daisy, Freckles, Misty
cb92e650.jpg

Awww...they are all so cute but the one that is sleeping is SO adorable.

Where do you live, TX?

Let me just guess a couple of things and tell me if I am correct or wrong:

1) you smoke
2) you like Chineese food
3) it was hot that day
4) your nails were polished

Am I right?:D

SlySniper said:
Awww...they are all so cute but the one that is sleeping is SO adorable.

Where do you live, TX?

Let me just guess a couple of things and tell me if I am correct or wrong:

1) you smoke
2) you like Chineese food
3) it was hot that day
4) your nails were polished

Am I right?:D

You forgot the most important one...She drives a Ford/Lincoln/Mercury...right? :p

I am not sure what you would like us to comment on. Post some details. That way we will have a better understanding of your intentions.

All that being said; I hate dogs, but I like this photo. Especially how they are anticipating their car ride. The sleepy one adds an interesting irony.

You also forgot she likes the A/C on...

As far as the photo is concerned, it looks good except the front dog's face is out of focus. And it's definately a snapshot. Although in that location there's nothing you can do about that.

When photographing pets / kids I recommend lowering the camera to their level. It makes them more significant.

Hating dogs in these parts is easy. I can say that 7 times out of 10 their masters have no regard for the animals behaviour. Kind of a shame because I think the animals are half way smart. The owners just do not spend time... I don't know. Needless to say this is not a thread about stupid dogs.

Craig, I love my little dogs. I'm new here and just wanted to show my girls off. I don't understand how someone could hate dogs. This ride to Lampasas was a tuff one. Its amazing my little ones never threw up in the truck after 25 hours of driving. The black and white boston really doesn't get along with the dachsunds but she did anyway depite the little room they had to sit in.
Cesium911, you called it right on all of the above.
I don't have a fancy camera(just a kodak3.2) but one of these days I will.
What you guys don't see is the parrot that is sitting in the middle too.
Emily's big cage is actually in the back of the truck bed. Little cage is for
transport. By the way they never even thought about getting close to that sharp Beak. Emily bites hard:wink:
117e015f.jpg

I like my ac and its a Ford. The doggies liked the ac too!!! Almost lost Emily the parrot when I turned off the ac for 20minutes. She got overheated. I thought she was a tropical bird and liked the heat. Learn something new everyday.

Actually Slysniper called it right on all my bad habits. Like to eat chinese,smoke(trying to quit)nails need to be done. And it was around 105 degrees in central Texas that day.

sandybottom said:
Actually Slysniper called it right on all my bad habits. Like to eat chinese,smoke(trying to quit)nails need to be done. And it was around 105 degrees in central Texas that day.

Like they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words". ;)

Most reactions

Back