even up

I love it but I do have to admit I like the second one you show better. I don't really have a technical reason, just my brain tells me I like it better. ;)
On a personal note sheesh! I couldnt imagine being married 5 times... Like I would get my memories all screwed up or somehting. But I'm sure each was unique enough to remember which vacation you took with which one? LOL

i was like a pendulem in those days,,, from one nurosis to the next lol crazy women are so much fun and im not kidding or being sarcastic. Thanks for the picture its the same one with a little lightening in the back,,,

Did you ever see the movie How to Make an American Quilt? For some reason the more I see your posts and 'get to know you' I think fo the one characters husband 'Dean' in that movie. He only plays a small role but if you haven't seen it, watch it and you'll see what I mean! :lmao:

I will if i see it on tv lol...

Well im kinda the black sheep in a family filled with businessmen who reaised families and stayed in one place. I was the one who went out and had fun. Sort of everyone alter ego.

It's why I stayed with photography it gave me a chance to leave town when it was time to move on to a new life. Not many things you can do that with.

I will if i see it on tv lol...

Well im kinda the black sheep in a family filled with businessmen who reaised families and stayed in one place. I was the one who went out and had fun. Sort of everyone alter ego.

It's why I stayed with photography it gave me a chance to leave town when it was time to move on to a new life. Not many things you can do that with.

Well, If I see it's coming on I'll let you know. It's really a very interesting movie, sort of a 'chick flick' but my husband made it through and so can you! LOL.
Anyhow the guy in the movie...it's like the same thing you just said. I think they based that character on you.... only he was a painter. :sexywink:

jesus I might have wrote it lol
just kidding

there are two times i would have loved to be a photographer... in the forties in the mill villages of the south with my pony and view cam

and in the depression working for the wpa. those had to be adventures of a lifetime. Now the cruise ship thing is making me sick that im not twenty any more

Force yourself to go to the thread at the botton creative corner and read my story celebration of the wheel. It is short but you might find it interesting.

Yes, at our photography museum we have many pictures of Pittsburgh during the depression. They are amazing. Crazy.
And you know, my computer sucks so I could only read up to the point you put on the forum, my computer won't load the story from the link. grrrrrrrr!

Thta's the one I tried. It wont let me then it shuts dont my internet. :grumpy: says it cannot load to windows.

Surely. I did enjoy that one, I'll read the others. Well, today is an odd day. My husband is off of work so he's dealing with the kids for a bit but I dont' know how long I'll be that lucky! LOL So I'll read them eventually. I used to write also both attempts I got about 200 pages in and something happened to delete them. I gave up.

I know. Backup disk right. I'm an idiot.

Hon I have lost whole novels like that...... I once got a virus and had no idea I had the only version of a novel just bout finished when I closed the computer wrong and to get it to open I had to format the disk. I finally learned how to salvage things but back up is best.

Most reactions

Back