Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsv916

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all!

Can anybody recommend a printer for printing at events? I have a simple photo booth that I provide clients with a backdrop, lights, props, etc, but I've never really printed. I usually just upload the pictures onto my site for download, but clients and guests have been asking for prints so I thought I look into this.

I've tried printing before with a $100 inkjet printer but it was slow, I had to swap ink twice, which required cleaning and alignment each time, and overall, it just wasn't that productive. I need a printer that can print fast, don't have to change ink at least for the night, and print nice pictures.

Any ideas on what to look in to? I just want something affordable that can handle 100-200 prints per event and print it quickly. Thanks in advance.

I can't help you with printer choice, unfortunately. But, I would like to know more about how you set up the photobooth. ;)

Mark

I can't help you with printer choice, unfortunately. But, I would like to know more about how you set up the photobooth. ;)

Mark

Pretty simple really. It's just my dslr tethered to my mac using the lightroom software. And as I said in my original post, I use a backdrop with one or two lights(strobes) and I add in the props for guests. I just need to figure out the printing part!

Mark

Pretty simple really. It's just my dslr tethered to my mac using the lightroom software. And as I said in my original post, I use a backdrop with one or two lights(strobes) and I add in the props for guests. I just need to figure out the printing part!

Yeah thats the 67th reason I enjoy lightroom so much. Simple quick flawless tether is nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back