Ever had a close look at money?

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
I noticed these marks on note a while ago but only after seeing Hobbes' thread could I be bothered to take some shots. They're only quick ones. I may take some better ones at some point.

The main image is a close-up of the money and the note itself is the little picture. The red dot shows where the close-up was taken.

money_001.jpg

money_002.jpg

money_003.jpg

:oops: In the preview window I've noticed the £10 and £20 don't have dots. They're all from the bottom right just like the £5.

LittleMan said:
That's cool Ferny, do all your bills have the queen on them?
Yup. Coins and stamps to. There was a time when every time you used a stamp you had the give the queen a good tonguing round the back.

Hmmm... Did I go too far there. :scratch:

Thanks for looking. :)

These are crops and resizes from pictures taken with a reversed 50mm lens and the lens camera side not fully zoomed. When I fully zoom (not even counting the digital which makes a huge! difference) with a 28mm reversed you get a lot closer. So close in fact that it becomes pretty much pointless. And it's all held together by two elastic bands. :lol:

ferny said:
Thanks for looking. :)

These are crops and resizes from pictures taken with a reversed 50mm lens and the lens camera side not fully zoomed. When I fully zoom (not even counting the digital which makes a huge! difference) with a 28mm reversed you get a lot closer. So close in fact that it becomes pretty much pointless. And it's all held together by two elastic bands. :lol:
I use tape.... :smileys: Rock on ghetto photographers! :lol:

Force of Nature said:
Charles Darwin is not a random guy. He is the theorist of evolution.
So they put him on money? :lol:
I need to come up with a theory... (aparently it doesn't matter if I believe in it or not) :er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back