ever taken a photography class?

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just curious if anyone here has taken a photography course. i couldnt think of anywhere else to put it, i hope this is in the right place.

yeah, i've taken a few just for fun, i'm in a color photography class at a community college right now. it's really helped me be more disciplined and try new things and work within a deadline... i'd recommend it, it's alotta fun to hang out with other borderline photo geeks once a week...

Just to be one up - took them, write them, set them up and teach them (up to Degree level). Currently thinking (alright I've been thinking about it for a while) about going back to do my Doctorate in Photography. The aim is to become a Head of Faculty. All that money for just saying 'nice picture'......

i am also doing a photography course at college, im just at the end of my first year at the mo

I studied under a professional photographer for a long time. He taught me mostly how to use the studio to take still life photos. After I learned the technical stuff about cameras my creativity could really be expressed.

I think lessons are great! :thumbup:

Hertz van Rental said:
All that money for just saying 'nice picture'......
:lmao:

I suspect the DOF might slight be off while applying the rule of thirds...

;)

Most reactions

Back