Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
scan0031_4.jpg

larger copy here
Actual print is not as fuzzy, that was greyscaled out of the scanerbed

I don't really like it. I see no striking subject or interesting point in the photo. Perhaps it works better in colour or black and white...but gray scale definitely doesn't help add contrast.

I don't really like it. I see no striking subject or interesting point in the photo. Perhaps it works better in colour or black and white...but gray scale definitely doesn't help add contrast.

It needs contrast you are saying? I honestly thought so as well but...

I can do that, I kinda rushed the post production on this one a little bit, I had to get to bed to be here to work tonight.

There is almost no detail. At all. How did you arrive at this image?

There is almost no detail. At all. How did you arrive at this image?

Seventy dollar scanner, Permature image post, I rushed every thing after recieving the print. Not a mistake I intend to make again.

The actual print has the detail in the trees surounding the light. As for how I came to shoot it I was out gathering some shots of the degridation of the Erie Station for another thing when I noticed the light there, It seemd to be admiring the trees.

Now, that I have been set straight and look at the image correctly. It dose suck, I'll try a rescan tomorrow after work as there is nothing I can do with the one I have, I'll try a few things differently. If the results aren't right I'll just have to wait untill I can get the neg scanner.

In my opinion it's really dull maybe try shooting with a better backround. Also it's a little blurry and color would be better, it really doesn't give it a great feel.

I have put up the new scan with out the rush job from the last time, sadly this is the best I can do with it untill I get a better scanner. If it still sucks, I guess I'll just have to chalk it up as a loss.

But any ways color is not going to happen, I saw it in greyscale when I composed it, so thus it will be.

This photo reminds me of Narnia. Just thought you should know :D

And I would do something to that lightpost to give it some more contrast or interesting features.

Most reactions

Back