Every noob should read this!!!!!

I think it's the first one.. I saw these at chapters as well.. "How to shoot with a film or digital" was published most recently as opposed to the other one which was published several years ago.

Hey all.

I was looking up this book at chapters and see that there are two versions.

Understanding Exposure: How to Shoot Great Photographs with a Film or Digital Camera

or

Understanding Exposure: How to Shoot Great Photographs

Both by Bryan Peterson.

Which is the one I want to get??

Cheers :wink:
Chris

i just bought it on ebay, thanks i needed it bad.. looks like a great book.. i sell on ebay so pictures are really important to me. thanks for the info..

bought it, ebay, less then 20$ with shipping. i know where to go to sell a book! (a good one abut photography that is)

It is a fantastic book. I bought it immediately I bought my 30D and never regretted.

I have the book also and have to agree that it's a most excellent book to have. What other books could be considered as "must reads" for newcomers like myself?

I asked for this book from my brother for christmas and he got me some other random book because "It looked better" according to him. The other one was good, but now I need to go get Understanding Exposure, I've known for far too long...

I am sold... will take a trip to local B&N to purchase the book and coffee (jajaja). I am new at photography and been looking for a book to learn more it beside the camera operating manual, seems that this book is a great choice to learn and understand about photography. Thanks for the advice...

Funny, I too just ordered this last week....waiting in anticipation for mailman to surprise me with its arrival!

I found out that he has 4 books!!! Understanding exposure, Understanding Digital,learning to see creatively, and beyond portraits. I can't wait to order them all and read them!!!

I'm currently reading this book, it's pretty good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back