Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Captured these on the weekend.

143_4343a.JPG

143_4354a.JPG

Still not sure if I like this one. It was a single white rose overlooking a sea of red roses, but I think I overdid the DOF.

143_4352a.JPG

143_4347a.JPG

First attempt at a macro rose?

143_4340a.JPG

Good grief, Chiller, I swear I could smell those!

Killer shots! :hail:

I like the one with white and red !!! well ok... I'd take it differently - situating the white rose on the right because it somehow "faces left" so ith might look "into" the picture not "outside". I dunno if it makes any sense what I've written here but I hope so :)

and I do love the pic with the sun behind the rose! It is beautiful!!!

Thank you everyone for the awesome comments and compliments. :thumbsup:
Mentos...Thanks for the advice. I did not look at that perspective. :scratch: I remember there were other bushes to the left, but I might see if I can try it again. Thanks again.

Great series! Love the DOF with the white against all the red. I agree with Mentos, it would be nice to see some more views with that one!

Oh, I love 2 and 3!

No2 for the light - backlit flower, transparent petals, just wonderful!
No3 for the bokeh! Really, really beautiful.

Thanks AllisonPower. LaFoto, and Leadsister.
Leadsister. I was not sure of the look...ya know...shooting the back of the rose. I just loved the sea of red roses in the background.

Thanks again.

awww...chiller, those are so good... i love the 2nd one best...that one takes my breath away...that looks so romatic...

can you pick one for me?? think they would mind there...?

i actually love the white one infront of the red...gives a whole new side to roses... i think its very inventive, and so very unique...

love these...

These are just amazing photos of roses. Well done. I really like the second photo.

Most reactions

Back