Everybody go "Waaaayyyyooooooh, way, way"..."uuuhah uuuah"

;)

What I wanna know is what the hell that guy in the second collage thinks he's gonna do with a telephoto ?????

;)

What I wanna know is what the hell that guy in the second collage thinks he's gonna do with a telephoto ?????

LOL - He's the red herring. Since photographers in the field do gravitate towards each other I wondered would the photo of him cause the same effect and you've just answered that.
I actually did ask him and he's contracted by the... uhmm... people who own it, to make before and after shots of the restoration work that was in play for a couple of years. A hell of a hard job to document and map the 1000s of shots he's taking.

At first I thought it was the people blocking their face from the camera...but then there's a girl on the ground? I dono anymore...

At first I thought it was the people blocking their face from the camera...but then there's a girl on the ground? I dono anymore...
That girl on the ground might have transexual tendencies if she's trying to achieve what I think she's trying to acheive.

What the hell's going on? I'm completely lost. :/

I love it. This is a fantastic idea. Take something common completely out of context and it becomes just baffling.

Nice line to qoute Bango! :cool:

Hi Guys.

I hope you had fun.
I realised afterwards that if you've been there once you'll have seen a mass of people doing something that I don't think you will witness anywhere else in the world therefor it's instantly recognisable when you see it again, but if you've never seen it before then it's really a "what the heck?" scenario. They're all pushing up the leaning tower of Pisa in forced perspective but I've taken all of the shots out of context, hence the 2 laughing girls knowing what I was doing at the time.

Ironically after all those shots I don't have a single one that shows what's actually being tried to acheive so I'm linking totrekearth here. ; Which incidentally has my favourite shots of Pisa too... #1 and #2

I plan to go back and collect 100-200 release signatures next time because one thing I didn't notice until I put it all together is just how happy all the people are so it makes a "good time" collage.

Cheers!

Ray.

by the way... That sucka is leaning!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back