Everyday Lens Suggestions

What format body? I shoot DX, and 35mm is my favorite prime length. I also have the Sigma 17-50mm, and I use them sorta equally. Depends on what you shoot though.

I have a Nikon D3200. Also DX. I shoot just about everything. From portraits to landscapes. Nothing professional yet. Still learning.

I switch between the 24-85 that KmH above uses,and the Nikon 17-55 f/2.8.
They're both very nice lenses,obviously depending on your needs.

Forgot to mention I don't own full frame body.

I've been tempted into buying the 24-85 lens. I've read that the photos will look distorted since I have a DX camera not FX. I've read some great reviews but, also some bad ones that have made think whether or not I should invest it in.

Not knowing the zoom range you are looking for.... I quite like the Sigma 18-250mm f3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS. It provides good zoom range and image quality without breaking the bank.
Just another option to consider.

I really like nikons own 18-105mm kit lens that does most of what I like when I'm outside in good light.

I recently bought a sigma 17-50mm OS f 2.8. It is I'm my opinion great, much better than I expected it to be. Its fast aperture, fast and confident focus and not to big, and can be got relatively inexpensive for what it is.

Most reactions

Back