Everyday Lines

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
lines2pc0.jpg

lines1yc6.jpg

Reshoot the second with someone standing in the doorway. Preferably a young woman. Open up the aperture a bit more. It's quite a bit under for my opinion.

Andrew Snyder said:
Reshoot the second with someone standing in the doorway. Preferably a young woman. Open up the aperture a bit more. It's quite a bit under for my opinion.

I agree here but I think that it would work with anyone (male,female,young,old) in the door would work!

Yeah but for being such a rustic kind of sketchy looking area, to have a nice clean cut young lady looking real innocent would make this photo really eye catching I think. At least that's just how I would shoot it. It's all in opinions which is why photography is so brilliant.

EDIT: Ahh and in a white blouse would be primo! Light clothing for sure against that dark door.

With the theme being only "lines" I think 1 meets it more perfectly than 2, but when you mean to add an urban aspect to the theme, then, of course, the door is "it".

I find them both a bit on the dark side but can easily live with both without the addition of a nice, clean-cut, innocent woman clad in white ;). (No bad idea, Andrew, don`t get me wrong).

Thanks for the comments everyone and thanks for the suggestion Andrew. Something else in the frame would definity add to the shot, but I don't generally pack innocent young women in white blouses along with my camera gear ;)
I was actually at this spot to shoot something completely different when the lines on the building caught my eye.

I darkened these down considerably when I converted them to duotone, The door should be almost black with the walls clearly visible. It might be time to check my monitor calibration if they are showing up way too dark.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back